Karen is coming to visit. She is coming the 24-27th of July. Please post suggestions here for things that you think we could do. Local blog readers and lurkers-- please post suggestions!!! I want this to be a super fun weekend for her. She rarely gets time away by herself - so I want it to be special. Plus- this is her birthday present from her hubby- so it has to be awesome. Don't be shy-- post your comments!!
2 comments:
Hello Bham people, we do need your help, what must I see before I come there??
how about an all expense paid trip to the house of GRANNY. you can shop till you drop! the prices are just right! and you never know what you may find that will be a treasure to "just you". come one come all. as an added bonus you get a healthy workout and perfication (that's sweat) at no additional charge. If you are really lucky someone will even carry your merchandise out to your car in one of the many boxes that are available. Are you up for this?
Post a Comment