This weekend, Alice and Eden came to spend time with us. We had a great time together. We took the girls to Reid's 2nd brithday party and then we had a kid's cookout of our very own. Click HERE for a 160 picture version of our weekend. Enjoy!
OH- and Yes- we did dye Easter eggs. We had so many activities and at the end of the night Parker looked at me and said " but when are we dying eggs?". I am not sure where this came from - but I got up before the kids did on Sunday and went to get the eggs. Enjoy the pics!!
2 comments:
You have so much patience. I wish I had let the girls help me more in the kitchen when they were little. You are going to make a GREAT MOM.
love the pics
only my SANDY would dye easter eggs in July
Post a Comment