Our plan is to fill these frames with artistic photography taken by us. Today was our first attempt at getting the job done. Of course, our pics will be in black and white, so as you view them, envision them converted. We didn't get the job done- but that is part of the fun. I loved our time together. We also got some great pics of each other, but due to Mr. D.'s confidentiality clause, I removed those from the album. I did leave in a picture of me that Mr. D. took and liked. Everything else is in the albums- it is unedited, the great and the blurry together. So, I present to you- Photography by Me and Mr. D.
Sunday, July 19, 2009
tourist in our own city
Yesterday Mr. D. and I became tourist in our own city. We took advantage of the 80 degree weather, grabbed the cameras and hit the local botanical gardens- the #1 free activity in the State. Mr. D. is the photographer in the family. He not only has a fancy shmancy camera, but also knows how to use it. He even switched out lenses and things like that. Meanwhile, here I am with my Cannon SD(my initials)1100. I just look and click. I have NO artistic vision. This is me trying to have vision and be artistic. These are not the usual things I would take pictures of. He kept telling me to slow down and take my time. But really, there is only so slow that you can click that little silver button. Of course some times, I accidentally turn the camera off instead of taking pictures. I think they should make left handed cameras, but that is another story all together- maybe even a Thursday 13, thirteen things that I wish were made for left handed people. Anyway, back to the photos. Remember this??
Our plan is to fill these frames with artistic photography taken by us. Today was our first attempt at getting the job done. Of course, our pics will be in black and white, so as you view them, envision them converted. We didn't get the job done- but that is part of the fun. I loved our time together. We also got some great pics of each other, but due to Mr. D.'s confidentiality clause, I removed those from the album. I did leave in a picture of me that Mr. D. took and liked. Everything else is in the albums- it is unedited, the great and the blurry together. So, I present to you- Photography by Me and Mr. D.
Our plan is to fill these frames with artistic photography taken by us. Today was our first attempt at getting the job done. Of course, our pics will be in black and white, so as you view them, envision them converted. We didn't get the job done- but that is part of the fun. I loved our time together. We also got some great pics of each other, but due to Mr. D.'s confidentiality clause, I removed those from the album. I did leave in a picture of me that Mr. D. took and liked. Everything else is in the albums- it is unedited, the great and the blurry together. So, I present to you- Photography by Me and Mr. D.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment