In case you have ever had the misfortune of opening this cabinet in my house, Mr. D. made a new shelf in there and fixed the organizational dysfunction!!
WOW! I am so proud of the new look...yes I have opened it from time to time and this is the best I have seen it in a while....are you guys planning other make overs?
The craziest part was that he made it out of things he had in the garage... which either means he is very good at recycling materials or that we need to clean out the garage! Either way, I love it!
3 comments:
Amazing!! It looks great!
WOW! I am so proud of the new look...yes I have opened it from time to time and this is the best I have seen it in a while....are you guys planning other make overs?
The craziest part was that he made it out of things he had in the garage... which either means he is very good at recycling materials or that we need to clean out the garage! Either way, I love it!
Post a Comment