Tuesday, Kate's class, Meghan's class and my class (red, white and blue) had water day together. It was so much fun! The weather was the coolest day we have had in weeks with low humidity as a bonus!! It was great. The kids has mini pools, sprinklers, squirt bottles, and sidewalk paints. It was great. After we had a pizza party. Meghan and I went to Target on the way home to pick up some supplies for that ultimate surprise I was working on. Brady is still holding his all access pass to the house and doing a great job. I decided to get him a new toy at the store. I was so excited when I found one on sale that said Lab Tested on it. Great!! I thought. Finally something he can't destroy in a few seconds. Wow- was I disillusioned! I wish I had taken a picture of the toy before I gave it to him!! Here is a picture where you can kind of see it.
Look how happy he is with his new toy!!
And I was like HEY!!! Stop that!! As I saw it's head fly across the room. This was quickly followed by all of the stuffing, and the squeakers. Then I saw the balls come off the ropes and a ball come off of the toy!
I was like "But wait- It said LAB TESTED!"
I calculated that is cost me about a dollar a minute for the toy. Brady is dragging the corpse with him everywhere he goes and he is 100% in love his accomplishments.
No comments:
Post a Comment