Thursday, July 30, 2009
upon reflection....
You know, now that I think about it- the birthday plate is just another example of how Granny liked Mr. D. best. For those of you who do not know, my Granny never made my favorite cookies or anything I liked ever again- once she met Mr. D.. She was smitten kitten with him- which tickled me. She also believed that he got me all kinds of great things. She would say.. "it sure was nice of P... to get you (fill in the blank here... car, house, dog, whatever)". It was as if I made no contribution to the family what so ever - or could actually purchase my own stuff. It was cute and annoying all at the same time. Anyway- did she have a birthday plate at her "estate" for anyone else?? I rest my case.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is too precious.
Post a Comment