Monday, July 27, 2009

Time with Taylor

As you all know- I asked for local people to give suggestions of things to do while my friend Karen was here from NC. You could have heard crickets chirping.... no one really responded. I put it out to the Facebook crowd.. and got one response. It was from our college friend Taylor. He spent a lot of time in Alabama, his family is from here and it was a commonality that the two of us had in college. Anyway, he left us a "to do" list on my Facebook page. To honor him, I decided to make a little Flat Taylor type guy to do things with us around town. No one thinks that Karen and I are as funny as we think we are- but with this little guy- we thought we were hysterical. Taylor loved it too!! Click here and enjoy the pics.

No comments: