Friday, July 10, 2009

6/13 the junk room


Classic As Seen on TV stuff. I will exhibit this as proof of how I am like my Granny. I totally want to buy almost everything I see on TV. However, I am different in that I don't actually order the stuff.

Patsy found a stuffed animal from her childhood.


Patsy putting her pup in one of our special files.


Hip hugging belt kit


Me in a crazy gardening bonnet I found. (note how sunburned I was)


A million year old bag of seeds from someone's garden. German peppers.

In this jar is the inside rollers of roll on deodorant. Per Patsy, Granny saw some angels at a craft fair (years ago) and she thought she could use these balls to recreate them at home.

Contact paper- universal in covering old boxes and baskets.

A ziplock of cut up foam. Probably a million years old. Used for making pillows.

We determined this to be a pot holder. I later took this to Maggie at our dinner party.


We aren't sure why Granny kept the waste bands of underwear-
but the name on this one cracked us up!!


The electric singer sewing machine.
Either Kim or I will get this. We both like the cabinet that it is in.


lots and lots of patterns

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Can you just imagine if the Dangel's had owned that company and decided to put their name on the label. ha ha ha