Wednesday, July 8, 2009

a public apology

I misinformed you all last night. It wasn't 87 lbs worth of Brady's weight clawing down my body- It was :

Here is what it looks like today. The ankle is not as bad at all.
Brady went to see the vet today- not the awesome cousin vet- but the local vet. He doesn't have scabies, mites or fleas causing this itching. It is just some sort of allergy. Now he is on the most confusing medicine regiment ever - antibiotics and steroids. I will have to sit downs with a calendar and make a schedule. I will be cleaning up a lot of pee from the dining room floor in the week or so. But, if it makes the itching stop- (and If I get some sleep) it will be well worth it!

6 comments:

Jackie said...

OH My GOSH! Your leg looks awful. I bet it hurts too! My family had a dog that was allergic to Grass. Now isn't that a great thing for a dog to be allergic too. He took shots.

Jackie said...

P.S. You told me to hit your blog....so I did. hee hee

Sandy D. said...

Jackie- I am thrilled to have you back!!

momma said...

my poor baby! I hurt for you!

Tiffani said...

OMG! Brady will no longer have an all access pass!!

Meredith said...

Oh, that's terrible. Both the injury and the steroid regimen that will make Brady pee. I was so thankful when Dobby was done with his!