Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Do you see what I see???????

9 comments:

momma said...

Do you think it will taste as good as we remember it tasting? Or have we built it up in our minds?

Sandy D. said...

I hope it is all I want it to be- but if anyone starts craving a Bo-berry biscuit- just know it is code word for being pregnant.

momma said...

I have never seen or had a bo-berry biscuit. Eha tis it alll about and who craved it?

Jackie said...

We had it figured out didn't we Sandy. Poor sweet nieve Meredith, her children will pull the wool over her eyes.

Sandy D. said...

Looking back, I think Meredith was about to POP to tell us.. and she was giving us a hint. When I read the post- I turned to Paul and said "Keith and Meredith are pregnant!"

Sandy D. said...

readers, if you don't know the Famous Boberry Biscuit story of 2008... go here
http://stilldelighted.blogspot.com/2008/11/oh-joy.html

Meredith said...

Hahaha.

momma said...

I thought getting a VAN was the code words?

Sandy D. said...

You are right- "getting a van" is also code word for preggers. One summer my brother and sister in law said they weren't coming to visit for the summer because they were "getting a van" with the money they would use to travel. Kaleigh was born the next April.