Sunday, July 5, 2009

Rylee Grace

While I was in Cullman, I got to see the prettiest little face and of course, as it always happens- fell head over hills for Rylee Grace. Rylee looks just like her Momma did when she was a baby, except (hopefully this will remain) she doesn't have as fair of skin as we all did and still do. I just love her. Her Mommy was very sweet to let me hold her and love on her as much as I wanted to. I even got to give her a little bath. She is only a week old in these pictures and even though to us she was tiny, Kim and I were both much smaller as babies. We know because our Moms kept telling us that. They said watching us with Rylee reminded them of themselves with all of us. This is us after we had given sweet Rylee a bath and we were getting her dressed. Even though she is small, Kim said she had already outgrown a few newborn outfits that she only wore one time. But don't worry!!!I promise, this little princess is not going to be needing clothes any time soon!! Here is a pic of her sweet nursery. This is a pic of her and Gran (AKA- my Aunt Patsy). Welcome to the family Rylee Grace.

2 comments:

momma said...

she is a gem and just loves her great aunt Shirley.



Rylee was 7lb 13 oz 21 inches
Kim was 6lb 7 oz 19 inches
Sandy 6lbs 4 oz 18 inches

Meredith said...

I hope Henry is only 6 lbs 4 oz!