Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Kate's Art Shower

This is my 3rd post today!!!


Today, during Extended Day, I let the kids help me get all of the "art" stuff from Granny's house out of my car. They organized it all. They made cards and then we threw Kate an Art Shower. Kate teaches an art class at our school called Discover Art. I am lucky enough to be able to help her with it after school on Mondays. Kate was the beneficiary of many fabulous gifts!! Here she is at her shower. I sure am glad that the guest of honor had her camera with her- or we would not be enjoying these fabulous shots!

First gift - miscellaneous crafty crap


lovin' some doilies
yards and yards of the stuff you would put under a Chrsitmas villiage
sticks
happy art shower card- don't ya love it??
ribbons and rick rack galore
a box of strings and yarns
Beads-- GLORIOUS beads

Kate's refreshments- one of the kids put them in the shape of a K

horns?

Or maybe a nose
contact paper queenthe group card...
my signature on the group card - Sandy "NO RETURNS"
These were my personal gifts to Kate- some pink and white striped leg warmers.
and a painted apron

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You two crack me up!
Mandy Duncan (I need to get an account, so I don't have to keep typing my name!)

momma said...

just remember we have a lot more things that could be given at an art shower in the future! Granny would be so proud that these items have found a new home!