This weekend we stayed home mostly, but we were very busy none the less. First off, Brady has had an all access pass to the house and he has done a wonderful job!!

Brady hasn't had all access for a whole weekend EVER!! He usually either chews something up or gets on a bed and slowly loses his privileges. This weekend he is doing great. We even have trained him not to leave the foyer when we go into the garage. Next we are going to work on not leaving the foyer when we go out the front door... you know as opposed to being 5 neighborhoods away within 2 seconds.
We touched up most of the places that needed a touch up this weekend.

And we hung the shelves and frames that we got at IKEA. I think they look amazing. Here is a play by play.





I worked on organizing our pictures and I am finally putting the pictures on a CD for Erica of Alice and Eden's visit last summer.

That is... once I go and purchase a CD to put them on.
Mr. D. smoked chicken wings this weekend. They were very tasty.

On the Wii Fit- I almost have a perfect center of balance.

Brady didn't feel well this am. Mr. D. insist he felt fine- but the long and short of it is that he licked the bottom of the dishwasher last night after Mr. D. loaded it and licked up a lot of hot sauce that dripped from the sauce bowl for the wings. He had a belly ache. He spent his morning lying on top of me. Here is a picture of us - cozy in the recliner.

One of us is more cozy than the other.
Tonight my class had a community outing at the local baseball team's game. It was actually a fun night. I love getting together outside of school.

While I was organizing the pictures, I had a great idea of something to put in the frame that would festive for our guest at the SSDC and would look better than the papers that came with the Frame. Costco makes this very easy and cheap to accomplish. We are working on some amazing photography to put in the frames- we just need to figure out our artsy vision and follow through with it!

Hope you all had a great weekend.
1 comment:
I love the picture grouping.
Congrads to my granddaog.
Looks like you guys had a great weekend.
Post a Comment