Thursday, June 25, 2009

Thursday 13: thirteen things I want to happen before the end of the summer

Before summer ends, I want to...

1) ...pull off the ultimate surprise on July 1st!
2) ...have a super fun SSDC this year.
3) ...fix my web cam situation in the nick of time to see sweet Henry online.
4) ...hone our photography skills and take some awesome pictures for our new frame collection in our bedroom.
5) ...get a pedicure.
6) ...declutter my life (now isn't that my ultimate goal for all time!)
7) ...hear from the birth mother who is carrying my precious baby
8) ...finish the bedroom/bathroom makeover (probably not going to happen!)
9) ...spend a little more time relaxing and a lot less time so busy
10) ...do something fun with my neglected friends
11) ... get a jump start on the new school year by planning ahead
12) ... find a great pasta salad recipe I can call my own (my goal for last summer, but it didn't happen then, so I will continue my quest this summer)
13) ...see Karen and crew!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

momma said...

I will say #1 has my interest peaked..... is this surprise for Mr. D by any chance or have you foud a frien for a certain young lady? does 1 and 13 have any connection? maybe 1 and 3?

Sandy D. said...

#1 has nothing to do with the other 12, it is something at school.