I just loved their Chandelier.
Saturday we slept in and then went to the pool. It was cool in that there were only a few people there and no one was in the pool. The weather was nice and we just relaxed in lounge chairs for a while. Then we got adventurous and got in the water. The pool was neat in that you could swim from the outside pool into the inside pool. I swam in and spied the hot tub. I opted to get out and spend my remaining water time in the warmth of the hot tub. After that we sat in the sun a little more and then went back to our room. Our key wouldn't work and so we had to go to the front desk. The friendly lady at the desk explained that the hotel had double booked our suite and asked if we would be willing to move (and since we were there on the employee rate- how could we say no). I think I heard angels singing aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh as she said the following words.... and for you inconvenience- we will treat you to our couples connection package at the spa. So, we moved into our new room- just as lovely but less spacious. We had lunch at a little Japanese grill in the shopping center. Then we went to the spa. We went our separate ways into our respective locker room. I got ready and relaxed until time for the massage. Then we went and had our massages together and after I sat in the sauna. It was so relaxing. I took a shower there and fixed my hair and got ready for the afternoon. It was fun having time together and time alone. After the spa, we went to the Monaco.
After the movies, we ate dinner at Red Robin and then walked around the shops again. We bought our one item we bought the whole time we were there and that was some body wash Mr. D. found at Ulta. As many times as we shopped the stores, you would think we would have more to show for it. We decided not to go on the gondola ride so we would have something to do next time.
This morning we got up and hung out for a little while until we decided to head back home. On the way home we stopped at Target and bought our anniversary gift to each other. The traditional gift for the 10th is tin or aluminum. I am not sure if what we bought was either- but it is representative.
2 comments:
I love the lamps. Can't wait to see the entire bedroom makeover.....by the by the flower arrangement was just 3 plants, the green & white ivy, the green peace lily with white blooms and green with white stips caladium.
oh by the way are you going to use live plants or fake?
Post a Comment