Saturday, December 1, 2007
let there be shopping... and lights
Today- I shopped. We went to Toys'r'us. In and out in less than 15 minutes with gifts for Donovan, Kaleigh, Parker, Caleb and Reid. Check, check, check, check, check. So those are 5 people off of the list. It was probably the easiest shopping I will get completed all season long. continued to shop for about 3 more hours and only managed to find 2 more gifts (one for my secret pal at work and the other for the Kotulak's). I was not very productive after Toys'r'us. No worries- there is plenty of other days and lots more stuff to do. So we came home. I am lying in the bed letting my feet recover, watching Martha's holiday special and that sweet guy of mine is out hanging the lights. We are going to our first holiday party of the season tonight! I just love December!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How was the party? It couldn't have been as fun as the one I went to! :)
Post a Comment