Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Thursday 13: thirteen reason I thought today was Thursday

My friend Tiffani just informed me that today is not Thursday. You can only imagine my surprise since I spent this entire day thinking it was Thursday- and better yet that tomorrow was going to be Friday. Here is a list of 13 reasons why I may have thought it was Thursday.

1) We didn't do the calendar at school this morning during group time. We were too busy talking about the spreading of germs and we ran out of time before we did the calendar.

2) We are having a pot luck type thing at school so it felt like a Friday type thing to do.

3) My friend is going out of town and I spent some time thinking that I didn't want her to take her crock pot from the potluck out of town and that I was going to take it home and wash it for her. (now I know she can take it home herself since she isn't going out of town tomorrow)

4) I can't find my personal calendar- and that is messing me up. (I can hardly wait to get a new planner for the new year!)

5) Thursday would have been my Daddy's birthday so Thursday has been on my mind all week.

6) We went to my Husband's office party tonight and in college all good parties happened on Thursday.

7) I was really looking forward to the weekend- and now it is one day further away- boo!

8) Tiffani has a show at her school on Thursday and I actually called to see how it went and to my surprise- that is how I found out it is tomorrow.

9) I am going out with Leah K. for Mexican on Friday and I wanted that to be tomorrow.

10) It has been an insanely nutzo crazyo week!

11) I was looking forward to stressing out about what my Thursday 13 topic was going to be like I do every week.

12) Meredith is babysitting her sweet Perrin on Friday- and for her sake I wanted it to be one day closer. She is so flipping excited and being an Aunt rocks!

13) I think the main reason I thought it was Thursday is because I am getting CRAZY in my old age!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

poor baby...
will you put the new planner in the same safe place you put the old one?

Tiffani said...

I wish today was Thursday! I am so ready for my program to be over! And then I would be going to the Comedy Club tomorrow night, but alas...... I have to wait another day! Boo!

Meredith said...

Yes, being an aunt ROCKS! You are so sweet to think of me.

Sandy D. said...

Haha Mother! It is not my fault I am organizationally disfunctional. I am trying to get better about it. I just misplace things some times.