Sunday, December 16, 2007

Christmas survey

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? wrapping paper
2. Real tree or artificial? artificial
3. When do you put up the tree? whenever I can find the time, this year it wasn't fully decorated until the about 9 o'clock last night.
4. When do you take the tree down? usually after the new year- sometimes before. It depends on when I decide I am ready to have my living room back to normal.
5. Do you like eggnog? no but my hubby does and I am making eggnog french toast for him this morning.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I always had so many gifts that I don't know which one was my favorite.
7. Do you have a nativity scene? I sure do. My Mother-in-law started my collection and has built on it each year. Here is a picture. I can't believe how they match my kitchen counter tops. 8. Hardest Person to buy for? my Brother
9. Easiest person to buy for? all of the kids I know
10. Worst Christmas gift ever received? candle-itis... ha ha
11. Mail or email Christmas card? I haven't done either this year
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation and my favorite cartoon movie is Twas the Night Before Christmas.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? This year I bought my 1st gift at the end of October. Every year I say I am going to start earlier.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? no I don't think so.. I have recycled a gift bag though
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? cornflake candy- if Kim makes it, boiled cookies-if my Mommy makes it, my cookies- which I always make.
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? white
17. Favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Christmas Day- I will be home playing my Wii! (of course at this point I have no games- so if you need a Christmas idea... check with Mr. D.!)
19. Can you name Santa's reindeer? sure can- I retain lots of useless information
20. Do you have an Angel on top or a star? A big silver bow. My angel broke about 3 years ago and I haven't found one I like yet.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? usually before- we will open one early just because we can't wait. Most of the gifts are opened when my in-laws are here and then again on Christmas morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? traffic
23. Do you hang up Mistletoe? I usually do- I have an artificial one, but I haven't seen it come down from the attic this year.
24. Were you naughty or nice this year? nice!
25. Cowboys or Red Skins? Neither- we are a Patriots family! What does this have to do with Christmas?

No comments: