There is one show in TV that I can't flip by without watching. It is on right now and looks as though it may be a marathon. I won't get anything accomplished today! The show is the Deadliest Catch. Is anyone else fascinated by this show? What show can you not pass by?
2 comments:
I'm blogging! I love the new lay out to your web site. I am proud of you for you know what you did today, now you need to get me to do it. SF loves you.
NO! But I am watching PBS....How the Earth was made. It is a wo hour show. I have learned a lot of intresting things that had changed from the history of the earth I had learned back in the school days. So of the information has been discoved since you were born. A layer of stone called tombstone with a softer dust rock was discovered in 1984. The dust rock was from a meteor 6 miles wide and volcano dust that mixed to kill the dinos. You should really try to catch this shw since you are teaching the young minds of tomorrow!
Post a Comment