1. Christmas tree up yet? up yes, fully decorated no
2. Any Christmas decorations up yet? for the most part
3. What are you asking for for Christmas? mostly practical things
4. What do you usually do on Christmas Eve?We go to my Granny's house and have dinner and a dirty Santa gift exchange
5.What do you usually do on Christmas? Have monkey bread for breakfast and open presents
6. Do you own any Christmas clothes or jewelery? I think I have a necklace and a pin... oh and a turtleneck somewhere.
7. Do you use white or colored Christmas lights? white - this is the first year we have added a colored light element into the outdoor decor.
8. Do you bake Christmas cookies? yes I make a special recipe each year
9. Do you buy Christmas presents for your whole family? pretty much- unless we have other arrangements (draw names, dirty Santa, etc.)
10. How many friends do you buy presents for?Several
11. Is there a Santa Claus?Heck yeah!
12. Favorite Christmas Carol? O Holy Night
13) Would you rather it be a white Christmas, or a warm Christmas?A white Christmas... it would truly be a miracle in Alabama
14. What is the cheesiest things you do at Christmas? I sign the gift tags of my gifts to my niece and nephew From: Sandy Claus
15. Which Christmas color do you like better? RED or GREEN? Definitely RED
16. Do you get a real Christmas tree, or is it artificial? Faux tree- I am SO allergic. If I even think a tree is real I will get sick. I take lots of allergy meds this time of year.
17. Was last year a good Christmas? I guess
18. Do you hang stockings? yes
19. When opening presents, does your family all open them at the same time, or do you take turns? depends
20. What is usually in your stocking?chap stick, candy, trail sized stuff
21. Do you get up early on Christmas day? When the dog gets up- I get up... we will see
22. Does your family eat breakfast before or after opening presents? kind of all at the same time
23. Do you have a favorite ornament you hang on the tree? lots of them
24 What Christmas movie do you like to watch the most? Christmas Story and Christmas Vacation
25. What do you like better, Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?Both!!
1 comment:
very interesting!
Post a Comment