Thursday, December 20, 2007

living the good life

Here I am folks- the first day of Christmas vacation. I am in my cozy warm bed wearing my red Pajamas and just relaxing! This is living the good life! On the agenda today- shopping, shopping and more shopping. Also on the list- cleaning! My living room currently looks like a disaster area. There is so much crap in there! Every night my goal is to make a path to get through to the next day. Today is the day they it is getting cleaned. Everything in the pile to be wrapped will be wrapped today! All of my gifts from the kids will be put away today! Anything that needs to go in the attic will go today! Who knows- I may even vacuum... but probably not since the housekeepers come tomorrow. Tomorrow night is one of my favorite nights of the year- so I need to get everything done so I can enjoy it! Stay tuned....

UPDATE***
I am not sure who the ambitious blogger was above. I did none of these things today. I did ransack the living room looking for my keys. I told my friend Karen that if a burglar were to break in he would think the place had already been hit and move on. I went to the Doctor. I went to school to get laundry and Julie's class pet. I got Julie and we hit the stores from 12-5. I came home and made gift tags and some candy for the hubby. I am just now at 8:20 starting to clean and do all of the other stuff listed above.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we plan, we plan, we plan....then everthing goes CRAZY and then it takes a village to get everything done! or at least one very determined woman!