Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Sandy 2007

12 months about me! I found this on one of the blogs I read. It might as well be titled "Things Sandy Can't Remember". Enjoy!

♥JANUARY♥
1. Who kissed you on New Years? Mr. D.
2. Did you keep your New Year’s Resolution this year? no but I will make the same one this year.
3. How did you ring in the new year? we were at the Hats and Horns ball
3. Does it snow where you live? umm. no!
4. Do you like hot chocolate?.. Boy do I especially with lots and lots of marshmallows!
5. Have you ever been to Times Square to watch the ball drop? I have been there but not when the ball was dropping

♥FEBRUARY♥
1. Who was your Valentine? My hubby and my dog
2. When you were little did you buy Valentine’s for the whole class? Yes... I think it was mandatory
3. Do you care if the groundhog sees its shadow or not? I love Groundhogs Day! So.. yes!
4. What did you receive for Valentines Day? I don't remember
5. What did you give for Valentine’s Day? I don't remember

♥MARCH♥
1. Are you Irish? no I don't think so
2.Do you like corned beef and cabbage? no!!!!
3. What did you do for St. Patty’s Day in 2007? I remember I didn't wear green because I don't own anything green and I feel as though we went somewhere but I can't remember where.
4. Are you happy when winter is pretty much over? I would be happy if winter ever really started.

♥APRIL♥
1. Do you like the rain? sometimes
2. Did you play an April fool’s joke on anyone this year? no- afraid of retaliation
3. Do you get tons of candy for Easter?No but I did give treat bags to all of our guest.
4. Do you celebrate 4/20? no
5. Do you love the month of April? not really

♥MAY♥

1. What is your favorite flower? daisies
What happened to 2 ?????
3. Finish the phrase “April showers…” brings May flowers!
4. Do you celebrate May 16th: National Piercing Day? no I don't celebrate this
5. Is May anything special to you? not really

♥JUNE♥
1. What year did/will you graduate from high school? 1992.
2. Did you do anything fun during this Month? Celebrated my 8th wedding anniversary.
3. Have a favorite baseball team? The Braves

♥JULY♥
1. What did you do on the 4th of July? Had our annual cook out- the SSDC.
2. Did you go to the fireworks? heck yeah... we never miss them!
3. Did you blast the A/C all day? Yes- it was Hot Hot Hot

♥AUGUST♥
1. Did you do anything special at the end of your summer? Went on a fabulous vacation to Lake Tahoe.
2. What was your favorite summer memory of ‘07? Seeing Chris and Jill in PCB
3. Did you have a sunburn? This is actually one of the first years I didn't burn
4. Did you go to the pool a lot? no

♥SEPTEMBER♥
1. Will you be attending college/school? I teach school
2. Do you like fall better than summer? yes- I love Fall
3. Anything happen this month? I started a new school year with lots of new students.

♥OCTOBER♥
1. What was your last Halloween costume? I don't remember- maybe a M and M in college.
2. What is your favorite candy? reeses cups and tootsie roll pops
3. What was your favorite thing(s) about this month? all of the fall social events

♥NOVEMBER♥
1. Whose house do you go to for Thanksgiving? My Mother-in-law and Father-in-law's.
2. What are you thankful for? my family and friends, a wonderful job and of course Brady
3. Do you love stuffing? depends on how it is made

♥DECEMBER♥
1. Do you celebrate Christmas? Yes
2. Have you ever been kissed under the mistletoe? yes
3. Get anything special last year? I always get lots of special things

No comments: