So, I didn't even realize that it was Thursday until I went to Meredith's blog. Here is a list of 13 things I did tonight to prepare for the upcoming holiday.
1) climbed up and down from the attic a gagillion times
2) organized and displayed my little nutcracker collection
3) made a "wish list" for my hubby
4) put down the tree skirt- under the fluffed up tree with only lights so far
5) open a Christmas card from the Courtney Family
6) wrapped gifts
7) complained about how sick I am of the gift wrap I have been trying to use up for about 3 years- (I got it at Costco)
8) fussed at myself for not being appreciative that at least I have gift wrap and presents to be wrapped.
9) made a shopping list for things I need for the upcoming parties.
10) set up a cool scene for the holidays on the bookshelf
11) looked online a Christmas villages- we are thinking of starting one this year
12) thought about how I wanted to decorate the mailbox- decided I didn't
13) resting- with all I have planned-- I will need my rest
3 comments:
I checked earlier for your post and it wasn't here! I was devastated. I'm so glad you realized it was Thursday!
Looks like you have everything in line for a great holiday! I really like the rest part!
I've definitely been there and done that with the wrapping paper. I bought cheap stuff at Target and it is AWFUL! I am sooooo kicking myself for not shelling out the extra $, but then I think (like you), "Meredith, get over it. At least you have presents to wrap."
Post a Comment