Friday, November 30, 2007
Christmas... a little bit at the time
Tonight, I brought down the Publix Mr. and Mrs. Claus salt and pepper shakers and my Willow Tree nativity set. I also brought down a brand new box of mini lights that I meant to use last year but didn't. That is all I got completed yesterday. I did have 2 shocking things happen. Thing one- I moved the book shelf out of the living room- I did this very begrudgingly due to the fact that it was my favorite holiday decorating element last year. I will try to find a picture and post it. Anyway I was home alone and moved the shelf to the master bedroom because it was closest. I centered in under the print of New Orleans. I put straightened everything- stood up- and fell in love. It looks great in there. Sure, it makes the room look more crowded- but it looks awesome! Thing 2 that totally surprised me is that because I was moving the bookshelf- I had to take everything off of it and put the things on the counter in the kitchen. Well when I walked back in the nativity looked perfect on my counter tops. The coloring is very similar. I hadn't thought about putting them in there, but now I am. So there it is- 2 things I didn't expect!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment