
I am making the annual Thanksgiving
Chex Mix tonight.
This is the 10
th year I have made it. I have really streamlined the whole process. I ha
ve learned a few shortcuts along the way that have not
affected the taste at all. I guess it is pretty good because after a decade, they are still asking me to bring it and they seem to look forward to eating it.
6 comments:
OHHHHH, Send me a little cup full back with Meredith. I am so jealous of all the fun you guys will have. Have a wonderful time visiting with loved ones. Happy Thanksgiving, Love, Jackie
OH YUM!
I haven't ever seen that seasoning packet, you need to get the detail to JB, he makes this all the time!
I know I had never seen a packet of seasoning before but there I was at the Walmart and there was a chex mix display. It was free.
totally unrelated,
you need to go post your blog on the freckled nest website and win her current contest.
T
Looks good from here. We're starting this year with a new tradition - Kaleigh's low-pro sweet potato casserole. I'm making a big dish of it tonight to take tomorrow so we all can sample what the Bug eats!
Post a Comment