Thursday, November 29, 2007

Thursday 13: thirteen out of the ordinary things I did today

1) worked 7-3
2) said goodbye to my coteacher for who knows how long
3) spent almost $3 a gallon for gas
4) got the car washed
5) was told not to cook dinner
6) straightened the house from top to bottom- for the housekeepers to come tomorrow.
7) watched internet tv while cleaning
8) hung out in my guestroom
9) went shopping at the office supply store
10) text messaged Natalie
11) told the story of Brady's adoption to one of my kids
12) got a card from Meredith (Thanks!)
13) listened to Tiffani reading the news to me while it was playing as if she were the newscaster.

4 comments:

Meredith said...

welcome! :)

Anonymous said...

wow that all sounds like fun.....so the co-teacher is off with the baby ....does that mean you will go at 7 everyday?

Sandy D. said...

yes- I am a 7-3 girl now!

Tiffani said...

I was practicing. I have always dreamed of becoming the traffic girl for the local Fox station. Thanks for letting me rehearse. I am that much closer to achieving my dream!