1) slept in
2) ate an onion bagel for breakfast
3) watched the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
4) spent time looking up how much a fire hydrant weighs. I did this because Katie Couric said that the cape on the Hello Kitty balloon weighed as much as a fire hydrant. I didn't feel as though it was a good point of reference because really- who knows how much a fire hydrant weighs.
5) Went to Kroger to purchase a candy thermometer for the turkey fryer since we forgot the turkey fryer thermometer at home.
6) helped to fry a yummy cajun turkey
7) played barbies with Kate
8) ate way to0 much food
9) drank a whole - non diet mountain dew... a rare thing for me!
10) talked to lots of people
11) won $25
12) ate dessert even though I wasn't hungry
13) slept like a baby (this one hasn't happened yet but I am sure I will)
6 comments:
and how much does a fire hydrant weigh??
about 150 lbs
Oh I am so excited, I hear that I will be getting some yummy chex mix very soon. I can't wait. Jackie
I GOT IT! It arrived about 11:00 pm on Saturday night. Even though it was bedtime I had to open it and eat some. It was delicious! Thank you so very much! Meredith said you all had a great time. Jackie
HOW DID YOU WIN $25.00?
I can't reveal my sources.
Post a Comment