I am taking a Wii break to wish you all a merry Christmas. Wii have had SO much fun with the Wii today. Wii sports, Dance Dance Revolution and Super Mario Galaxy have been rotated out all day long. Wii are on a break right now just having eaten Christmas dinner. My friend Karen and her family also received a Wii and I am looking forward to meeting them and playing virtually. It will be so much fun. My mom must be so tired of watching the two of us play the Wii.
For dinner- I made my usual Christmas dinner- roast beef, gravy, mashed potatoes and popovers. My mother-in-law gave me a new popover pan for Christmas and it made all of the difference in the world! Thanks Linda!
I have been very blessed this Holiday season. Thanks to everyone who has contributed to it in any way. If you get a chance watch the Nativity Story on HBO- It is awesome! Sometimes we all lose the true meaning of the season.
2 comments:
Merry Christmas to you! We relaxedall day and now I am in the bed with my lap top! Still at 9! That's working from home. Please please send the dimensions of the bell that broke to the Shopping Fairy at once. Remember: When the shopping fairy loves you, EVERYTHING is meant to be owned!!!!!!!!!!Nothing is impossible. She even managed a blog without blowing up ox butt!
Wii did have a great day didn't Wii. Wii had a wonderful dinner. Every dish was perfect, same as the lady of the house!
Wii could have that same meal the next time Wii get together....I was soooooo gooood!
Wii must not forget to report on the granny/cake/everything else!
Wii will get together again soon.
Wii, the readers would really like to know what your best gift was for this holiday season!
Post a Comment