I hope this isn't my usual plea for advice that falls on deaf ears... or I guess blind eyes would be more appropriate. Anyway, I have a few VIP's coming tomorrow to a late lunch/early dinner type meal. I am at a loss as to what to make. Anyone have suggestions.... anyone ever eaten anything I have made that you think was the bomb and I should totally make that... anyone have a new idea... anyone reading.... anyone .... anyone.....
5 comments:
Hmmm. I'll have to think about this one... I LOVE everything you cook.
your deep dish pizza, salad, tea and cake with ice cream....or......smoked pork tender loin, corn and tomato salad, boiled small potatoes with butter, peach pie.....or.....the chicken cheese casarole, green salad and rolls and ice cream...you make soooo many great things it is really hard to choose!
I can give you is a breakfast suggestion.
Gosh, you mom made me hungry. If you cook all that for me I will come stay with you.
But really, the tenderloin meal sounds delicious and the chicken casserole meal also. How about lasagna.
i commented but my comments don't seem to get thru.
Post a Comment