Saturday, August 29, 2009

the bumper sticker snafu

In May, at Doo-Da-Day, I got this cute little static sticker. I thought it was funny and told Mr. D. I was thinking about putting in on Brady's licking window of choice in my car. Because, after all, by looking at that window, there is no question at all as to whether I have a dog or not. Mr. D. advised that I should wait until I clean my car and then put it on. Fast forward to late August......

For my Birthday, I made Mr. D. a list of things I wanted that didn't cost money. One was my car washed inside and out. We had a great day one afternoon and we both washed and cleaned both cars. He washed the outsides, I vacuumed, he cleaned the interiors. It was fun and I am thrilled to have a clean car.

Later that week, I brought home my new magnetic car bumper sticker thing from my school. Mr. D. has been saying for years that my school should get these, and now we have them.

Then the truth comes pouring out... Mr. D. doesn't like Bumper stickers. I had to laugh when he said--- "wait a minute here, don't you think going from no bumper stickers to two is a little extreme. " So I haven't decided which one I am going to use yet. The good thing is that with the static and magnetic qualities, I can mix it up whenever I want.

No comments: