Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sunday sit down and catch up

I am taking a few moments to sit down, upload pictures from my camera and catch up with all of my dear readers. First off, look at the BEAUTIFUL present. It is for Tiffani. She has had a really crap-tacular weekend and I found the perfect gift to cheer her up. I found it in Mr. D.'s goodwill pile from where he cleaned out a closet. I gift wrapped it right on up... I wonder how long it will take Tiffani's curiosity to get the best of her and she will come and get her prize........


This is the longest lasting toy that Brady has ever had. Karen brought it to him for his birthday. It is called a Wubba- but we called it a "Wubby". He LOVED it. We could even say "go get your wubby..." and 3 out of 5 times- he would go and get it!!


And then... he got the crazy look in his eye............

After 2 hours

After 5 hours
The wubby today. ...

I was very impressed that it lasted this long!!

Look what I brought home last week......

And, now look at who had to be all up in it!


On an sad note, the entire Oceanic 6 have been wiped out. Canadian Bacon is the only fish we have left in the tank. Looks like we will be starting over again... at some point.
This is my new cup from Swoozies. I bought Mr. D. a cup from there and I love drinking out of it. When I saw this cup on sale for under $3 I just had to splurge and get it. It reads "bee happy"!
Lately I am juggling about a half a million balls in the air. It is almost time for the new school year so that alone warrants a 16 page to do list, plus family stuff, the adoption, working, girl scouts, social organizations, emails and phone calls I need to return, trying to get organized... and on and on and on. On the show Heroes, there is a power that a few characters have called Precognition. It is where their eyes glaze over into white and they paint the future. I feel like this is going on with me. Now, I do not paint the future- but I am having amazing visions between 3 and 5am. I have been coming up with incredible ideas of things to do for school, and think of a million things that I need to add to my to do list. Sometimes I even just get up and get to work. CRAZY don't you think!! So, for you Heroes fans, here is a picture of me being a precognitive.

3 comments:

Tiffani said...

Man! I'm just not reading this post at 10:40 p.m. and it is too late to call you! I am already curious! I am going to be near your house tomorrow for a workshop, but it ends before you are off work :( And I have to get Carrie home for an appointment! Dang!!! Call me so we can set a time :)

Jackie said...

You crack me up!

momma said...

what was in the bos for tiffani