Monday, August 31, 2009

today is the day

Today was the day the Bojangles opened. It took all I could do to drive past the open Bojangles this morning and not stop. I did. This evening we were meeting a fellow NC friend there for dinner. While we were there, we saw many other people we knew. It was fun being in the exiting atmosphere for the grand opening. I ate so much for dinner that I feel positively sick and happy all at the same time.
Oh- and FYI-- Mr. D. and I each ate a bo-berry biscuit for good luck!!

2 comments:

AP said...

I've never liked Bojangles but keep hearing raves about the bo-berry biscuits. One would think that I would have tried one since a store is oh so very close to us, but I haven't....yet. It's on a to do list someplace in this house!

AP

Jackie said...

I love the new blog look and enjoyed catching up with your entries! Thanks.