Saturday, August 29, 2009

my cubby tags

These are my cubby tags that I have been designing. They are a huge hit! For anyone unfamiliar with the Montessori Philosophy, we teach children in 3 year cycles. So, I have children in my class ages 3-5. Also, the pink tower is a Montessori icon.

So, if you are 3 you have a picture in the 3rd block of you at age 3. If you are 4 you have a pic of you at 3, and you at 4. If you are 5 , then a pic at 3, 4, and 5. See how much Parker changed in just one year!

These are awesome too because we are putting the new cubby tags on the calendar and when it is your birthday, you get to change your cubby tag our to reflect your new age. Of course, technicaly the new pic has to be taken a little before the birthday, so we can put in on the calendar. The kids love them.

I have one cute little 3 year old who took me to his cubby about 3 times a day the first week of school to show me his picture. CUTE!!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

I remember my nannying boys playing with the pink blocks at school. Those are some super cool cubby tags!