Saturday, August 29, 2009

baby report

Henry is 6 weeks old now and the apple of every one's eye. I haven't met him yet, but I am dying to. I am hopeful that I will get to meet him in September, if not definitely in November. I have a lot of spoiling to catch up on. He is a cute baby. I love hearing about him, reading her blog about him, seeing him on their web cam (and one day, when I can get mine, he will see me too). If there was a Henry channel on TV, I would watch it all day long.


Rylee is two months now, sweet as pie. I haven't seen her in a few weeks, but got this pic texted to me for my birthday. She has grown so much. She went to the professional photographer and I am getting the CUTEST picture of her. I can't wait. I love her so so so so so much. She looks just like her Mommy, who I love so so so so so much too! I am not sure when I will be seeing this sweetie pie again.

I don't have any recent pics of Charley Anne. We are thrilled to be getting another girl in the family. With the girls being 6 months apart I can just imagine the little matching dresses that Rylee and Charley will be wearing. It is going to be so much fun!!

No comments: