I had a gold party at my house with Ms. Lovell. We had so much fun having our friends over and making money. I had found a broken necklace and bracelet at Granny's. I made $30 bucks towards it for Patsy and I to put towards our quilts. My Mom thought it was so funny that we would need fabric with all that is in Granny's estate. But, for the cute cute cute stuff, we are going to have to buy some.
Since the theme of the party was making money and not spending money, I tried to make food for the party based on food I had at the house. I ended up with an amazing dip that I not only recommend, but will definitely be making again. Try it!!
Mozzarella dip
1 tbsp sugar
2 tbsp parmesan cheese
1 tbsp seasoning salt
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1 tbsp onion flakes
1 cup sour cream
1 pint of mayonnaise
3/4 tsp. garlic salt
1 tbsp parsley flakes
Mix and refrigerate. Even better a day or so later, so make it ahead if you want. I served it with wheat thins because that is what I had in the house, but the recipe I got it from suggested veggies, crackers or chips.
No comments:
Post a Comment