At Granny's there are several beautiful quilts. I decided since I couldn't take them all, I would take pictures of them so I could share them with you and have a keepsake for myself. Enjoy!
unfinished quilt tops and pieces:
Finished quilts: This is the back of the quilt above. It was made from potato, cotton and flour sacks.
What a treasure. You were smart to take pictures. My favorite is the second one under "finished quilts." How beautiful would that be in a little girl's room?
Your grandmother was an incredible lady ! These quilts should be in a museum. I love the one with the check squares. Treasure her work. You and Kim were lucky to have such a talented grandmother. Did she make boy quilts for Shane and Mike and if so, did they keep them?
4 comments:
Wow! She was so talented. The quilts are lovely.
What a treasure. You were smart to take pictures.
My favorite is the second one under "finished quilts." How beautiful would that be in a little girl's room?
beautiful quilts. Great keepsakes to remind you of Granny. Be sure to keep one to give to your child one day.
Your grandmother was an incredible lady ! These quilts should be in a museum. I love the one with the check squares. Treasure her work. You and Kim were lucky to have such a talented grandmother. Did she make boy quilts for Shane and Mike and if so, did they keep them?
Post a Comment