Tuesday, August 19, 2008

update

So much has happened since I last blogged.
*I went to a Pampered Chef party at a co-workers. I truly LOVE the products of the Pampered Chef.
*I went "home" with Meghan and saw her parents- ate 1 incredible grape, bought 3 shirts and helped her babysit.
*I ate lunch with Tiffani~ who I am ashamed to say I never see anymore.


*I bought and tried the entire Pantene line of Volume Products. I must say it really works!! Here is a picture of me with the insanely crazy volume I achieved. This is just with the shampoo, mousse and root lifter. Luckily I was able to tame it down to something more normal. This is me on the 1st day of school. I have a class of boys this year- 17 to be exact, with 5 sweet girls sprinkled in for good measure. Things are going great!










*I had to take the dead guppy back to the store-- and sort of bought a whole bunch of fish while I was there. Here is the text pic I sent to let Mr. D. know that we had new arrivals. We now have 2 red wag platys - which are Meghan's (she gave me the guppies back).
She named one Phelps, but hasn't named the other one yet.



We have a yellow guppy to replace the dead guppy, plus 2 blue guppies (one for Parker and one for Caleb. Also, the boys haven't named them yet).

Then we have Memzie~~ I fully expect that by the time most of you read this, Memzie will be in that great ziplock bag in the freezer waiting to be returned. And last but not least, this fish without a name. I can not go into it here, as I know I have young readers- but here she is anyway. ~On another fish related topic, Meghan and I had sushi for dinner. It was so so so so so yummy!!
~ After the sushi- I made 28 of the cutest pool party reminders ever. I can't wait to give them to my coworkers!!! Pool-A-Palooza is our staff social to "dive" into the new school year!
~Oh- and I start my class tomorrow-- YEAH!

5 comments:

Tiffani said...

Ok that first pic of you reminded me of "Something about Mary"! HeeHee!

What about the fish? Please email me what I am missing about this fish that you can't talk about on the blog.

Anonymous said...

I MUST KNOW THE STORY OF THE LAST FISH!!! SEND ME AN E-MAIL!

Jackie said...

I really LOVE your hair cut. You look so cute!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous hair! I have to try it. I adore Memzie. Hope he makes it for Mr. D to see at least. How brave you are to deal with fish and eat sushi! Love , SF

Anonymous said...

Poor, Poor Memzie!