Friday, August 8, 2008

the picture you may never see

I have been trying to take a picture for you all week- but now I have decided that it is a picture you may never see. I have my first ever water lily in my pond. Here are my challenges:
1) It is never open before I go to work in the AM.
2) It is almost all of the way closed when I get home in the afternoons.

I was so excited that I might get a picture of it tomorrow- but I don't think it is going to happen. It rained here last night and now the pond has filled over the lily. The lily is closed up tight under the water. While I did want to share a picture of it with you, I have come to terms with the fact that it is a picture that you may never see.

No comments: