2) In my class this year, we have a million little boys and a handful of little girls. Everyone is adjusting nicely. 
It is the Canon SD (my initials) 1100. So blue, so cute! I have vowed to read every word in the owner's manual and really know how to use it. It is so exciting. Maybe one day I will even be able to put a video on the blog. So far I have taken a hand full of photos. I will have to post some soon. I can't wait to take some this weekend on vacation!
6) Brady-- sweet Brady! Mr. D. and I are tired of Brady having so many blankets. The conversation went something like this on Saturday.
Mr. D.: Does he need all of the blankets?
Me: I don't know, I think he likes them
Mr. D.: I never see him use them.
Me: Well, then get rid of one or two
Mr. D.: which one??
Then we devised a plan that we would line the blankets up on the wall and then see which ones he dragged to his bed. The deadline for the blankets was today (trash day). As of when I went to work, there were no blankets on his bed. I got this pic texted from Mr. D. after I got to work. 
The subject line was I guess we need more time. So, none of the blankets went out with the trash today. I guess we are keeping them... for now.
7) My class is HARD! I am hoping to take some time and really focus on it and to try not to feel as lost as I do. I have SO many things going on right now. I feel like a juggler trying to keep all of the balls in the air.
8) The aquarium is going along. We have lost a few friends. We have gained some more. I will post the pics of the new fish later on. Stay tuned!!
3 comments:
I can only imagine how busy you are with work AND class AND just regular life too! I'm proud of you, though.
I think my granddog should keep his blankie's until he takes them to the trash
Where are you? :)
Post a Comment