This is a picture I like to text my friends to entice them into meeting me at Cozumel.
It usually works!
It usually works!

This is a picture of me sending Karen a package.
It should be waiting for her when she returns from the beach.


This is a picture of some giraffes from Meghan's room. One day I was trying to slyly take 13 pics for giraffes in Meghan's room for a Thursday 13... but Meghan made me leave her room... haha.
This is a Porsche sign. I took it to send to Mr. D. so he could see how
far from home I was. I never sent it.
Me giving Brady a kiss on the nose.
Brady saying "hey"
I took this picture at the Hobby Lobby this week.I am shocked that the Christmas stuff is already out!!
This is a picture I sent to Kelly of African bulletin board boarder.
Brady- passed out- as usual
This is a picture of Karen. I sent it to my phone with week because I have been asking her to send me one for when she calls. She didn't, so this is the funny pic I have. I have this and Slow Ride by Foghat playing when she calls.
This is a picture of a kid in my class anally organizing coloring pencils. I am so proud!
Parker- up close and personal. He was sitting in my lap playing a game on the laptop and wanted his picture taken.
Parker and Caleb (covered in beans) at the Cozumel.
This is the picture I sent to Meghan to show her that instead of taking a nap this afternoon- I cleaned my laundry room.
Brady- chilling while I blog
This is a picture I sent to Tiffani of my rash-which I thought were hives when I blogged about it. I have later discovered it is an allergic reaction to bug spray. Thank goodness my Mom came and helped me find a cure.
This is a purse I texted to Meghan to see if she wanted it.
Tiffani and I saw these at World Market--- who is eating this stuff??
This is a purse I texted to Meghan to see if she wanted it.
Tiffani and I saw these at World Market--- who is eating this stuff??
I took this in a store so I could go to the website..
3 comments:
I heading to Hobby Lobby ASAP, before all the good Christmas decorations get gone!
You know we TOTALLY bought a bag of Shrimp flavored chips. You know I only eat fresh shrimp.
Oh, I'm glad you figured out your allergy. I was worried about you. Are you all cleared up?
Yes!! I am cured
Post a Comment