Friday, August 1, 2008
afternoon adventures
This afternoon I went back to school shopping. I headed to Walmart, but the didn't have the storage boxes I needed, so I left. Then I went to get a haircut. I left there and went to Big Lots. I found 3 must have baskets for my classroom. I then went to the place I was getting dinner from to get a menu so I could call it in later. I left my car there and walked to Hobby Lobby where I met Meghan. I bought 2 wooded boxes there. We left and went to a different than usual teacher store. I didn't see anything I needed there. We went to the usual teacher store where I got rings and tags for the cubbies, letters for the door, and my bulletin board stuff. My little room is really coming together which is AWESOME!!! I am so so so so so excited.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
when will we see pictures of the transformation?
Not for a while- we do not start teacher work days until the 13th.
Post a Comment