Friday, August 1, 2008

update

I have been a blog-slacker this week. I have been a busy bee. Monday night, I went to a meeting until 9. Tuesday I had my eye Dr. appointment and supper club. Wednesday, I went to dinner at Cozumel and relaxed a little. Last night, my Brother-in-law Scott came into town. We went to eat at a place I haven't been to before called Jacksons. It was good. They had something on the menu called Cookie Dough Egg Rolls. MMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!! It was chocolate chip cookie dough rolled in a wonton, flash fried and topped with ice cream and hot fudge. It was DELICIOUS!! I had a great time seeing Scott- and he said he may be here on business more often- YEAH!! Today, I am enjoying Ms. Caldwell being back at work. I have however just broken out into hives for the first time in my life. It is weird. I don't know if it was something I ate or what. Very weird indeed!! This afternoon- shopping for my classroom. YEAH!! I can't wait to get it all finished and start the new school year. I may be going back to school myself- but more on that later.........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you're allergic to Ms. Caldwell. . .

Sandy D. said...

no- I don't think so