
I don't know who she is, but this lady made my day. I was shopping with Kelly at the Old Time Pottery and we were looking at the glass canisters. I opened one and she came up to me with her son and asked if the thing I was looking at was glass or plastic. I answered her and she asked if I was looking for stuff for my dorm room too. I thought I could cry to be mistaken for a person needing to shop for a college dorm. So - heres to you, random talking to strangers lady. You TOTALLY made the day of the girl turning 34 next week.
2 comments:
YOU WILL GET TO LOVE THIS SORT OF THING MORE AND MORE AS YOU GROW OLDER WITH THE YOURGER LOOK GENE PASSED ON TO YOU BY YOUR MOM
Who ever that random lady was I am sure there is a special place in heaven for her!
Post a Comment