Thursday, August 14, 2008

Thursday 13: thirteen random things to share

1) My life is spiraling out of control! My friend was describing to me about her sister going off ADD medication and how she felt and I could relate- as that I how I feel, and I don't even have ADD.
2) I think I always feel this way the week before school. Tomorrow at 4:30- our classroom HAS to be done... completed, company coming ready.
3) I made a new friend this week, and I have TERRIBLY neglected an old friend this week- sorry.
4) We actually have FISH in the tank. Meghan and I took the water sample tonight and the girl said we could get fish. YEAH!!! We bought 6.
5) I have fallen asleep before my head hits the pillow every night this week.
6) I want to actually go to bed- but instead I am waiting on the laundry to be done.
7) I am so tired that I left the house and went somewhere in my pajamas tonight without even realizing it. Thank goodness I didn't have to leave the car- thanks to Meghan doing it for me.
8) Mr. D. is packing to leave for another trip across the country.
9) I have too many projects going on and not enough notebooks to keep track of it all.
10) I am supposed to start a class next week- and I haven't even registered for it.
11) I am going to be getting my act together--- someday.
12) I am excited about school starting on Monday!
13) Good night!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I promise I will come and rescue you.... Saturday morning