in our aquarium
The 2 beauties here are Mr. D's fish. He hasn't named them yet. There aren't the actual fish of course, just pictures of similar fish I found on the internet. The top one in a powder blue Gourami and the bottom one is a dwarf Gourami. While his doesn't like to play favorites- I think Mr. D. has most enjoyed the powder blue fish. These will each grow to be about 4 inches.
These are my two babies. Madelyn and Dylan. Dylan is the black fish and Madelyn is the polka dotted fish. They should grow to be about 3 inches long.
The lady at the fish shop said to only add 6 fish at the time. So, here are the first 6. We put them in last night- and much to my surprise, these are still alive this morning. YEAH!!
1 comment:
My cousin Chris (the one I lived with at Clemson) has a 50 gallon tank full of fish that are now 5-6 inches long. They are beautiful and he loves it! I know you will enjoy yours. Where did you guys put it?
Post a Comment