Sunday, August 3, 2008

more about my class


I know you are all probably sick of my talking on and on about the stuff for my class. I had to show you the super awesome letters I bought this weekend for my door. (Karen- let me know if you want the other letters- these are the only ones I will use). I got a lot accomplished today as far as my to do list was concerned. I found all three things I have been missing for a while. Here is a list of what I was missing and examples of how absent minded I have become.
1) my sunglasses- found them in my closet.
2) a $50 visa gift card - found in the recycle bin
3) my personal planner- found in the laundry room

4 comments:

Tiffani said...

I am sure am glad you didn't recycle! I bet you are too.

I got some super fun stuff for my classrooms too!

Jackie said...

Sounds like someone with too much on their mind! Busy Busy Busy

Meredith said...

Well, being a paper-and-pencil-type nerd, I love hearing about your classroom!

Unknown said...

i miss you, girl!!! oh and those letters are going to look amazing... great find!