The count is minus one. The orange tailed guppy has moved on to bigger tanks. He was laid to rest in an ziplock bag and put in the freezer~~ as this is part of the 14 day return policy. I teased Meghan that she didn't name him- therefore he died. She named the yellow tale one ernie after a guy she has a crush on.

Mr. D. said he was naming his fish Bruschi and Maroney (Patriots players) if they live but if the die thier names were A-rod and Mets. They are both still alive this morning.
1 comment:
I miss my fish tank. Started out with tropical fish too. Went crazy trying to keep the temp. and ph correct. so many fish, so many lives. We buried so many in the garden the cats became regular customers. Switched to the wildest and fanciest goldfish I could find and stopped taking chemical readings. They prospered!!!!
best wishes for the fishes-Teresa
Post a Comment