Sunday, August 17, 2008

50 days...


I have waited 50 days for this moment-- packing my new back to school teacher tote. My mother in law, Linda bought it for me when she was visiting in June and let me go ahead and have it for my birthday (this week). I have waited very patiently and tonight I will be packing it for school tomorrow. YEAH!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Meredith said...

FUN FUN FUN!

Anonymous said...

YIPES! I can't believe you were able to wait this long. Enjoy and an early Happy Birthday. Hope you have enjoyed your time and are ready for a big Mr. D. welcome. Love, SF

Anonymous said...

YIPES! I can't believe you were able to wait this long. Enjoy and an early Happy Birthday. Hope you have enjoyed your time and are ready for a big Mr. D. welcome. Love, SF

p.s. thanks for the plug