Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Spring Break Tuesday and Wednesday

I wish I could list a whole bunch of stuff here that I have accomplished over Spring Break-- but I can't. I have not done a single thing. I have simply relaxed, refreshed and renewed.

Tuesday I slept in. I took a shower. Meghan came and we went for a sushi lunch. I came home and watched two movies that I had recorded on the DVR. I did two loads of laundry. I made dinner. That is all I can report on Tuesday.

Today, I slept in. I ate eggo waffles and watched a movie I had on the DVR. It was about a girl named Carolina. I love that name for a little girl and this movie made me love it even more. I worked on an adoption profile to mail to a potentially interested party (more on this later). I watched tv. I did more laundry. I took a bath. I made dinner. That's all I have to report on today.

I know this may not sound like a fun and exciting Spring Break but for me it has been total bliss!!

Mr. D. is off with me for the rest of the week- so I am sure there are adventures to be had from this point forward. Stay tuned.

No comments: