By popular demand- here is what happened. Imagine if you will, I am at the mall with Tiffani and the phone rings. It is my nephew who is singing to me and wondering why I am not singing with him... ummm, I am at the mall sweetie... let me talk to your dad. I tell my brother I will call Donovan back from the car, and about the fabulous Christmas gift that my Mom and I are sending Donovan. I continue shopping and then call Donovan from the car on the way to dinner. I dial the number and...
Donovan: H E L L O (he actually spelled it out instead of saying it)
Auntie Sandy: H E L L O yourself, what's up?
Donovan: no answer
Auntie Sandy: Donovan are you there?
Donovan: no answer
long pause and then
Donovan: BOO! (laughs hysterically)
Auntie Sandy: screams and acts totally scared
Donovan repeated this about 4 more times, I screamed and acted more scared each time. He laughs harder each time.
Auntie Sandy: So, did you go Trick of Treat
Donovan: laughs hysterically and says not tonight silly
Auntie Sandy: well, you should totally go tonight and see if they have left over candy
Donovan: beside himself with laughter then said for me to knock on my head and call myself a knucklehead.
What a funny guy. I am sure you can see why I couldn't have this phone conversation in the mall! We get pretty silly together!
3 comments:
I am imagining it all and loving it. Aren't kids the BEST?! God was so smart when he created us to start out as kids!
how tooooo cuteeee!
I think you should have sung to him while in the mall. That would have been priceless. I would have enjoyed it greatly!
Post a Comment